- Hypered film tests on Kodak LE 400, Konica Centuria Super 400 and Fuji Super HQ 200, 12-12-04.
- Hyper Supercess: All film hypered at the same time.
- Baked 2hrs, -28.5lbs, 50C*
- Hypered 12hrs, 50C*, +3lbs 92%N2 8%H2 forming gas.
- Exposures: All images exposed the same night and conditions, AP 155 EDFS operating at f:5.5, Huteck Tokai DS filter, ~40F, ~65%humidity, Clear Skies, Dry Air Purge.
- Supercessing: Images scanned at 2400dpi without adjustments, Supercessed in PhotoShop CS.
- M42 images converted to 16bit, Auto-Levels only.
- IC405 & M45 images converted to 16bit and Supercessed side-by-side identically. Levels adjusted black points and slight gamma.
- 50C Temp Superbe runs a little hot, 51.6C / 125F vs. 50C / 122F.
- Fuji Super HQ 200 exposed 1/3 to 1/2 longer because of film speed.
- Halo's around brighter stars caused by reflections off the back of the Tokai DS filter.
- 'Suspect' Konica Centuria Super 400 'may' have been heat damaged in shipment from dealer.
- OTA Knife Edge focused at beginning of session, no refocusing.
- Click images for larger size.