- All photographs, text, and original techniques on this website are © Copyright 1998 - 2007 by Joseph A. Mize, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
- Images may not be reproduced, published, copied or transmitted in any form, including electronically
on the Internet or World Wide Web, without written permission from me (Joseph Mize).
- Please contact me if you wish to use an image for non-profit, educational purposes. Such use would require my written permission, but I am happy to help and have generally granted permission for use of selected images free-of-charge under these circumstances. However, I require that the intended educational use be restricted to astronomy, astrophotography, image
processing, or other legitimate fields of science.
- It is not permissible to use this website or its content (including new techniques that I've developed) for commercial purposes (i.e., for-profit) without written permission from me and without an agreed upon arrangement for just compensation. For non-commercial use, techniques that I've developed may be freely used by imagers to enhance their enjoyment of this hobby.
- If permission for use is granted, please include the label "Joseph Mize, www.cav-sfo.com" on or near the image itself. The image must not be distributed to anyone else.
- Images may not be modified under any circumstances.
- It is not permissible to "mirror" any contents of this website on another server without my written permission.
- I retain the copyright for my images under all circumstances.
- These intellectual property rights are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and new International Copyright Treaty. The images on this site are digitally watermarked, including all those present in the "Latest Images" section, resulting in slight degradation of quality. This is to permit tracking of images to ensure compliance with the United
States and new International Copyright Treaty.